Tags:[indian sauce five-stars]
- ¼ cups onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 bunch cilantro, tender stems ok
- 1 cup mint leaves, packed ( 2 x .75 ounce packages)
- 1 medium jalapeno, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sliced ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼–1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,
- ½ teaspoon sugar (or an alternative like honey, palm sugar, etc)
- optional: 1 tablespoon water, or just enough to get blender going – you may not need this
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until relatively smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt and lemon to your liking.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Chutney will keep 4 days in the fridge.