- ½ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 3 cups (about 4 oz.) angel hair cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 radishes, cut into matchsticks (about ½ cup)
- Combine vinegar, water, sugar, mustard seeds, and salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high, and boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 1 minute.
- Place cabbage, carrots and radishes in a medium bowl. Pour vinegar mixture over slaw mixture, and stir to combine. Chill, uncovered, 12 minutes. Drain and serve.